Monday, December 2, 2013

But I'm not racist....

Ni hao ma!  Wo Hao, wo gaosu ni...
I've really spoiled myself last month with tons of beauty products, which is good.. But my wallet kinda hates me for it. I've also bought Christmas gifts as well so I haven't only spoiled myself (good spirit**). 
I'm getting a thing for net-shopping, because it's so convenient and if you already know what you want it's takes less time to find it than in an actual store. 
Okay, now it's time for me to share my finds ^^

I bought a serum from REN skincare and it's called "Resurfacing AHA concentrate" and also a facial mask ,  "Smooth and and renew mask" from the same brand. 



 also bought a serum from Murad, "advanced active radiance serum", because I wanted to try out a new "spot"-serum. I cannot say that i'm happy for the products because the site i bought them from, wrote that it was fragrance-free in which case it wasn't. I called them and asked them to remove the word from the descriptions of both brands because it was misleading and false. I returned the stuff so now I'm just waiting on my refund.


One thing that I bought and did not end up being allergic to was  "Rønsbøl vitamin mask" which can't be described with anything else than "super". Instead of a mask I use it as night cream or when days are really cold and It really does something for the dry spots on my neck and face. 





I really cant't believe it's December already ... And yet I can, because the radio plays nothing else than Christmas music, the streets got the Christmas decorations on, people talk about nothing else than ther plans and wishes for Christmas and it's freaking cold outside ... 

I only have 3 reasons to like Christmas and that is food, family (yes food before family) and one special person that both ruined and made Christmas Eve one of  the most happiest days for me..'Santa Claus !!!!!! 




Oh yeH ! Wednesday I stood in line for about 16 hours to get my father a flatscreen tv. In fields, they had a huge sale so my father asked me to buy him the tv and there would only be 5 on sale...... Which was not encouraging at all.... Until he told ,e that, if I was able to get he TV, he would pay for the other stuff I would buy and also my train ticket, which was great. So mr. J and  I stood outside elgiganten from 18-21 before the security let us wait inside. There were two guys standing in the line before me, and since none of them came for the tv, I was secured ^^ 
I got to talk with people around me and had a fun time actually, I was just tired. I met a security guard, whom I also met at a sale in Odense,  and he kept making a fool of me saying I was drooling all the time... T_T But he sure was a nice man and we had quite much fun with him. I barely slept that night... Was so exited that I went out to pee like every 30 min ... My uncle stopped by at 23 to give us some food because I was going to buy him some stuff as well ^^
At 7 am they opened and it was chaos.... There were too many and I thought they would let the first 5 in and let them have like 10 min to shop in peace before letting everybody else in.... At least I got everything that I needed.... Inclusive the 55" Samsung UHD 23 kg but is too big and heavy as hell Tv... 
We took the tv and the other stuff we bought back to my dorm room, because two days after I would take it to my parents place......



Fast forward to Saturday......

J and I carried the -:!,&:&/! TV to the train station and we stopped like every 2 meters we walked because it really hurt in our wrist when we carried it... We couldn't flip the tv so it laid flat but had to carry it the other wasps which was killing us. We managed to take it to Odense and then we waited for the bus to come. My mother told me that the car was too small to fit the tv, so she couldn't pick me up with it so I would eventually have to take the bus.... 
When the bus finally came, the bus driver told us that because it's not safe to have something that big and heavy on the bus when there already were two strollers, we had to wait for the next one...
I told J that I would go home and get the car instead of waiting 40 min for the next. When I was sitting on the bus, J called and told me that he took another bus but that it was the one that only stopped 2 km from my parents house.... I barely made it home before I saw his text saying he already arrived . I took the car and went out to pick him up.... And I got so mad because ... Not only did the tv fit in car (with the seats down of course), but there was a lot of space left .... -_-
Thanks mom ..... 

Here's the humongous tv. 


After coming home and unloaded the car, we made ourself some food and I got ready for Jenny's 20th birthday party. We went to the mall to take a stroll, buy a gift and meet up with one of J's friends. After staying there for a while, It was about for me to leave for the party. Jenny gave me the wrong address so I drove around for 10 min in confusion and asked people for direction till I got there. 

Party was fun, I ate lots of food but the best must be the cake for sure ^^
I came home early and tried to sleep early, but ended up sleeping too late and was tired the next day in church.




I spend Sunday at my grandparents place, playing the role of a cousin and a driver at the same time. Had fun with my younger cousins, baking and eating pho and so on ^^
Before leaving Odense I got to meet my parent for half an hour before heading out to the train station and back to Copenhagen...my auntie took some pictures and put it up on Instagram which I wanted to share with you guys ^^




And here a picture of some cookies my couin made for me ^^ 7 pieces of moist heaven ^^


So that was the highlights of my week(end)...

I'm used to live in Copenhagen now but I quite took some time for me... Everything goes so fast... Maybe it's because school is divided in semesters and not years anymore ....
Well, packing up and relocating to a new home can be a MOVING experience... Get it ? ^^ 

I'll just stop now and go to bed ... Singing;  lately I've been, I've been losing sleep. Thinking about the things that we could be .....


Did I tell you that I'm watching the walking dead?