Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Give me something red and let me do the wave - I'll be the American flag

When I was in Copenhagen last week ... I also had curfew, but I enjoyed being alone and do something I haven't done for a while: Read and be creative. As you already have seen in one of my recent posts, I have baked but my dearest aunt had let me borrow her sewing machine, if I ever got bored(never going to happen in that house), and I had accidentally bought my broken jeans and my knee long t-shirt with me. She rarely uses it and gladly let me play around with it and I managed to catch up with some old techniques i have learned from school. A couple of hours, a lot of tea, some CSI, spider hunt and a lot of "HUUHHH"-sighs later, I turned my boring t-shirt into a funny-boring t-shirt.
Here is the result of my jeansstar-shirtdress project I have showed you guys in my Clinique v'log. I was just started when i showed you guys it, but I have rearranged the stars when i started to sew them on.
AND - I have finally removed all the stupid needles ! ... if you like to know it... I bleed like 5 times.


btw. I have just added a new section/category to the blog and it will list my future DIY-projects.





The front












The back



//:Emtie out - Posted using my iPhone